Pune | Full Time
We are building the future, one classroom at a time.
CleverGround is an education infrastructure startup and the creator of the largest global teaching-exclusive platform. We have enabled millions of educators in India and across the globe digitize their classrooms with our proprietary, mobile-first, classroom technology.
We are a team of young, enterprising leaders with experience working at some of India’s leading startups over the years. Innovation, ownership and passion is at the heart of everything we do and we are all unified by the single mission of democratizing education by empowering educators and enabling them to create impactful learning experiences.
About this role:
We are looking for the support engineer to join our team who will be responsible for monitoring the production servers, incident management, receiving incidents and requests from end-users, analyzing these and either responding to the end user with a solution or escalating it to the other technical teams.
What You Will Do:
- You will be accountable for owning and resolving support incidents related to Teachstack product escalated from operations.
- Maintain and adhere production schedules to include ad-hoc requests.
- Perform advanced problem analysis and isolate problems of a complex level of difficulty.
- Monitor and troubleshoot applications in production servers hosted on GCP.
- Production trend analysis & root cause analysis of the issues.
- Identify improvement areas and lead the automation of manual checks/tasks.
- Work with cross functional teams and external vendors as needed.
- Prepare troubleshooting guidelines.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Must have at least 2+ years of L2 application support experience
- Exposure to working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Familiarity/Experience with UNIX, LINUX, Windows environments
- Familiarity with scheduling and job monitoring tools
- Exposure on writing SQL queries
- Flexible to work in shifts
- You must be able to multi-task, quickly adapt to new production environments, learn new systems and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems.
- Should have good understanding on ETL process
- ITIL Foundation V3 Certification (preferable)
- Self Starter, Believes in Teamwork, Takes Ownership & Responsibility
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal) is key
- Able to learn a wide variety of technologies at a rapid pace