Area Manager - Customer Success
Pune | Full Time
We are building the future, one classroom at a time.
CleverGround is an education infrastructure startup and the creator of the largest global teaching-exclusive platform. We have enabled millions of educators in India and across the globe digitize their classrooms with our proprietary, mobile-first, classroom technology.
We are a team of young, enterprising leaders with experience working at some of India’s leading startups over the years. Innovation, ownership and passion is at the heart of everything we do and we are all unified by the single mission of democratizing education by empowering educators and enabling them to create impactful learning experiences.
Role and Responsibilities:
We’re looking for an impact-oriented, high-performing individual for one of our major business units.
- Onboard users on the platform and work with key accounts to identify customer needs and requirements
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Maintain relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Revenue generation through renewals and upsell on accounts and collection responsibilities
- Lead orientation sessions for different stakeholders such as parents, teachers, admin, etc.
- Manage account level interventions throughout the account life cycle
- Conduct product workshop for stakeholders such as teachers, admin, etc.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain customer satisfaction
- Serve as the link of communication between customers and internal teams
- Communicate and collaborate with the sales and marketing departments to ensure that clients’ needs are met
- Keep track of your accounts’ satisfaction and reporting on their status to the organization
- At least 3 years of experience working in customer success/ key account management or similar role.
- Experience in sales/account management/SaaS products and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability in problem-solving
Must-have mindsets and skillsets:
- Enthusiasm regarding education infrastructure offering and partnering with schools/institutions as true educators
- Ability to empathize with administrators of schools/institutions
- End to end ownership with action bias and ‘get it done vs wait for perfection’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset in finding unique ways to achieve speed and scale
We are looking for engineers with “co-founder” mentality to join us and lead the building of a product that is changing the face of education like Uber changed urban mobility.
- It has taken us just over an year to onboard 8 Million users with a mere 12 strong engineering team
- This is due to the right problem selection and pure product & engineering focus instead of hard-selling
- We have built a massive suite of features to run classes on our platform that 10L+ teachers love to use
- Teachers and students interact live for over 30 million hours using our conferencing solution generating 4-petabyte data every month
- This scale could not be handled by any off-the-shelf solution, so we built our own implementation of video conferencing starting from WebRTC implementation to QOS based bandwidth control RFCs
- This is just one of the many things we are building from scratch: live whiteboard, live annotations, hand raise, etc
- 1,000 machines on the cloud churn out the class recordings that are available to students to run through 24×7
- 7. 60 Million events and 5 million notifications are sent every day between android/ios/web devices and our serversWe’re looking for an impact-oriented, high-performing individual for one of our major business units.